Seaside nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Ive been asked by a client to get some designs ready to show her of seaside nails, as a back up to foing freehand, does anyone know of a decent stamp with designs such as shells, anchor's etc?, i see moyou do some but i cant actually see a picture of the stamps on the website? X
Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399941378.289787.jpg hope this helps xxx

Ive been asked by a client to get some designs ready to show her of seaside nails, as a back up to foing freehand, does anyone know of a decent stamp with designs such as shells, anchor's etc?, i see moyou do some but i cant actually see a picture of the stamps on the website? X

Every stamp on the MoYou does have a photo against it? Strange you can't see them???
They have a sailor collection, but their Tourist plate 17 is beach related.

Every stamp on the MoYou does have a photo against it? Strange you can't see them???
They have a sailor collection, but their Tourist plate 17 is beach related.

It must be my tablet, i thought it was weird! Thanks x

Thats fab thankyou x

Welcome good luck ;) post some pics when you have done them ;) I have just ordered my first stamping sets so waiting patiently for nail mail :)

Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400021033.794533.jpg

I thought these were pretty. I saw them on Ashley Tisdales Facebook page!

They look really good, i can see the pictures now so will get ordering :) can i just ask you, are the different sized stampers for different plates? I have konad at the moment and find they don't completely cover nails so i would love some larger ones for geometric patterns x

Latest posts

Back