Seche Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectbeauty

Reaction score
does anybody use the seche products and what do you think of them

after doing a search it looks like a seche vite fast dry top coat gets a good rating but cant find out if the other products in the range are just as good

would appreciate any comments

thanks for your time
nicola
x

As a non professional I love seche vite. It even drys Jessica products quickly, if anyone can believe that!

Sorry not tried anything else in the range.

Leslie

* Yes - I use both their Base Coat and their Fast Dry top coat :) In fact that's All I use over my "regular" polishes.

Oh dear, sorry not to go with the flow; I tried Seche Vite and I didn't rate it particularly. It didn't seem any better than any standard topcoat (but it does get rated, I know, that's why I tried it). It also went thick quickly.

thanks for replies

looks like shopping spree coming on for seche top coat and base coat then

ooh i love getting new products - well new to me - lol

thanks
nicola
x

From a professional point of view, Seche base and topcoat are fantastic. Polish stays on forever.

Oh dear, sorry not to go with the flow; I tried Seche Vite and I didn't rate it particularly. It didn't seem any better than any standard topcoat (but it does get rated, I know, that's why I tried it). It also went thick quickly.

oops my post crossed with yours

thanks for your feedback though on what you thought - it is nice to see what experiences people had good or bad

think will get anyway cos i am a product junkie lol and cant be anyway worse than one using at moment

nicola
x

Latest posts

Back