Second CND lamp - do you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 and also 2 of the Brisa Lamps which I use when doing feet I will however be buying another 2 of the new CND lamps as I love them so much just need to sneak them in without my hubby seeing them haha :lol:

I have 2 CND lamps too and one spare Brisa (just in case) lamp.

I'd be lost without my two lamps. My clients have commented how comfortable it is and it speeds up the service, especially when doing toes, because they are quicker to paint, so no waiting around and crossing lamps over.

Everyone should have a second lamp... it's a great investment! :)

I have 2 and also 2 of the Brisa Lamps which I use when doing feet I will however be buying another 2 of the new CND lamps as I love them so much just need to sneak them in without my hubby seeing them haha :lol:

This made me laugh... there's so many people moaning about buying a lamp and you can't get enough of them! :lol:

This made me laugh... there's so many people moaning about buying a lamp and you can't get enough of them! :lol:

The people who moan are just not the people who are making money !! Want everything on the cheap. GEt the right things and then you make the money ... because your clients are happy.

I have 2 CND Lamps, one either side of desk, I always get comments on the ease of having two... So much easier, and faster... X

I will give you frivolous.. You ready for it....
I have.... 5! Yes 5 shellac lamps and a vintage brisa lamp. Never need to worry that my bulbs will go lol
2 on my nail desk, 2 at my pedicure station and one shellac and the brisa lamp on my demo desk.
The Brisa lamp is to show students what the old vintage lamp looks like and also to show the difference with the 5 finger cure of the shellac lamp.
I think I have a lamp addiction.... Now where's that number?
Jen xx

I have two.
One for everyday work. I'm mobile and switch sides during the service so I don't have my clients contorted over my table.
Second one is the Back-Up at home (with bulbs) just in case anything goes wrong during the day/evening.
I know I could get replacements in around 24-26 hours but it's not worth taking that chance!

I have.... 5! Yes 5 shellac lamps and a vintage brisa lamp. Never need to worry that my bulbs will go lol
2 on my nail desk, 2 at my pedicure station and one shellac and the brisa lamp on my demo desk.
The Brisa lamp is to show students what the old vintage lamp looks like and also to show the difference with the 5 finger cure of the shellac lamp.
Jen xx

FIVE?!! Blummin 'eck! x

I have 2 shellac lamps. I also always have 2 sets of spare bulbs.
I am one of those ladies who, as Lynne so eloquently put, has rather large chesticles and it is a pain having to cross your hands.
5 lamps Ceri??!! You is a greedy girl!

Jen xx

OMG! Is it a new "shellac lamp addiction" syndrome?? :D

I have two as well. One lamp was only for mobile work, in salon I use two.

I think I'm adding a second lamp to my list now it definitely makes sense! (and I don't want to be left out lol) can I ask for those who are mobile how do u transport your lamp/lamps about?

Jen xx

I'm Jealous ha x

Right, i'm convinced...time to order my second lamp, haha. I've been switching one from left to right as needed and haven't had too much time to wait in between but i can see it being a good idea....hopefully i won't start to run out of plug sockets!

Can i ask, how do you ladies do your shellac pedicures...especially those who use two lamps?

I do my pedicures on my couch, so i have the lamp between their feet. It seems to work fine, but i'm always trying to make things as comfortable and easy as possible for my clients, so i'm hoping for some fresh ideas xx

Right, i'm convinced...time to order my second lamp, haha. I've been switching one from left to right as needed and haven't had too much time to wait in between but i can see it being a good idea....hopefully i won't start to run out of plug sockets!

Can i ask, how do you ladies do your shellac pedicures...especially those who use two lamps?

I do my pedicures on my couch, so i have the lamp between their feet. It seems to work fine, but i'm always trying to make things as comfortable and easy as possible for my clients, so i'm hoping for some fresh ideas xx

That's the way I do my pedis too :)

I think I'm going to buy a second one aswell, might aswell whilst ur getting bulbs for free aswell.

I use two lamps for manicures but only one for pedicures as it's a bit of a squeeze trying to get two lamps on the end of the couch and i'm afraid of one getting knocked off. I love having two for manicures though and if one breaks I know I'm still okay as I have the other lamp!

That's the way I do my pedis too :)

I think I'm going to buy a second one aswell, might aswell whilst ur getting bulbs for free aswell.

Oh yeah! Good point.

Thanks Redduck for your reply too. I think that i will use two for mani's and stick to my usual one for pedi's until i find an easier way xx

Oh yeah! Good point.

Thanks Redduck for your reply too. I think that i will use two for mani's and stick to my usual one for pedi's until i find an easier way xx

If u do let me know :)

I think the offer is on till the end of June.

I

I have a redundant Bio Lamp as well - love my CND lamp!!

Jo xx

Two nail desks, two cnd lamps, one Bio Sculpture lamp in each treatment room for feet, four redundant Bio Sculpture lamps in store cupboard lol.

Jacqui xx

Latest posts

Back