second hand spray tanning kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktstunning

Reaction score
Hi all! im new to salon geek but recently, as im lookin got start my own mobile spray tanning business, I have found your threads soo useful and full of really great tips and advice! so thanks! lol

Im thinking of buying a second had kit but wanted ur opinion? ie. is it a good deal? does it sound too good to be true?

Ive got her down to £285 for the package as im taking a risk buying a machine with no warranty ect and i could buy it all new i figure for £350.

it includes: TC 2000 Mistair compressor, a TN-131 double action airbrush gun, 2 large bottles of naturasun solution and a bit (some used), 2 small bottles of solution, disposable bras and knickers, consultation cards and care leaflets, tanning tent (zip broken)

sorry for long post! lol xxx

If I were in your shoes I'd buy new because it gives you warranty and piece of mind.

It's not like theres a huuuuge difference in the two prices and if it's to be part of a business plan, I reckon you should get the new one :)

Good luck :)

ETA: if the zips broken on the tanning tent, buy new!

Have you had spray tanning training? regardless I think it would be better to buy it new then you have the product full, know when it was opened, have the warrenty and an open account with them to enable you to buy your product and retail products to sell onto your future clients.

Hope this helps.

Emily

I'm guessing you are going to go on training after buying this kit?
If it were me then i'd find the company I wanted to go with and train with them and buy the kit from them. You can't really go wrong then.
Good luck with it xxx

thats the thing im already trained and had 2 years salon experience so dont want the extra charges, otherwise its gonna spiral out of control. does anyone know of any cheap (affordable) start up spray tanning packages?

thats the thing im already trained and had 2 years salon experience so dont want the extra charges, otherwise its gonna spiral out of control. does anyone know of any cheap (affordable) start up spray tanning packages?
hi!
i would def recommend suntana. I was advised to go with them from my training company and they are so helpful and quality is fab. I went for the maximust plus one.
gemma xx

Latest posts

Back