Secret Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missymeesh

Reaction score
Hi :)
I was just wanting to know if anyones using Secret Lashes? i was trained with Hollywood but ive been trying a few different brands to compare. Are they any good they seem a bit cheaper then the ones ive been buying? Thanks xx

I use Secret Lashes. I trained with Nouveau but they didn't have a good enough range of lashes so i bought a couple of pots from Secret Lashes and they were really good so i have a pot of nearly every length, thickness and curl now-lol.
They come in 1 gram pots, are pre-primed and have a silicon shield in every pot lid.
I've not tried the glue so can't comment on that but the lashes are very good quality :)

Thanks so much for replying i will def buy a few pots :) was just worried about there quality with them being cheaper. Ive just about some Mink lashes on the strip so looking forward to trying those! The coloured ones from Secret Lashes looked lovely too i could spend a small fortune lol :lol: Thanks for advice x

Latest posts

Back