Secret Santa F theme!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmiline

Reaction score
Hoping you can help me out!
Have opted into the secret Santa at work and the theme is........Presents beginning with F! The spend limit is £5 and my victim is female and 65! I have had the usual ideas of ferrero rocher or flip flops (random!) Even a chocolate fountain but I'm not sure she would like this! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated really want to think outside the box and get a great present at the same time!
Thanks x

Feather boa, feather duster, French knickers, lol :)

What about a frame for a photo, a floral scarf, furry handcuffs ha ha or a fiver voucher,:lol:

I do feather bookmarks! Is she a reader?

Flowers?

I'll try to be more imaginative......

feather boa
flowers
fruit
marzipan fruits
fruit cake
fountain pen
fragrance
fridge magnet
frame
floating candles
fire fir cones (these are lovely but over a fiver but you could gift wrap and keep half yourself)

feather boa
flowers
fruit
marzipan fruits
fruit cake
fountain pen
fragrance
fridge magnet
frame
floating candles
fire fir cones (these are lovely but over a fiver but you could gift wrap and keep half yourself)

Fondants

French Fancies

Fudge

Anything from F & F at lol...

Fingerless mittens

Faux Fur products

Fish Fingers...

X

French fancies that's a good one she could have them with a cup of tea yum

French fancies that's a good one she could have them with a cup of tea yum

They've got white ones out now... Festive Fancies, meant to resemble snow. They are alright but I prefer the brown ones then the pink ones then the yellow ones...

Not tried the Halloween ones yet... I'll get a box next year.

Hmm... Might have to go round shop and get a box now.

Loving these ideas! Why didn't I think of these?! I'm really not sure if she is a reader but I'm liking the sound of the feather book marks for my mum!

They've got white ones out now... Festive Fancies, meant to resemble snow. They are alright but I prefer the brown ones then the pink ones then the yellow ones...

Not tried the Halloween ones yet... I'll get a box next year.

Hmm... Might have to go round shop and get a box now.

I know what you mean I love them all and I have seen they do really big ones for birthday cakes. The husbands getting a call to pick some up on his way home I think :biggrin:

French manicure

you could do a "Fake voucher" for a "french manicure" and do her nails for her.
I know your services cost more than a fiver but might get new customer too

::biggrin:

Fake tan haha oh yeah maybe not just read she's 65 ! LOL (but maybe she's a glamourous 65?) In that case there's your present lol

French fancies are a good idea... the Xmas ones are so yummy!!

Hmmm I'm going to sit & have a think for you!! X

Hmmmm....tough one.

Fizz (cheap bottle of champagne)
Fiesta (something Mexican-y)
Film (ticket to a movie)
Fortune (Fortune cookies)

Any books by an author beginning with F or a title beginning with F.
A funny film (or any film)
fortune cookies
Fizzy sweets
Flavoured liquer
Feline themed gifts

just give her the FIVE pounds.lol...in words it begins with an f.lol.xSILLY INO.

I know what you mean I love them all and I have seen they do really big ones for birthday cakes. The husbands getting a call to pick some up on his way home I think :biggrin:

I've seen them, my husband actually got a yellow one from my mate one year for his birthday, I'll try to find the pic and post it x

we are all SO on it

Thanks for all your help geeks!
Have been shopping and thought I would let you know what I got in the end, went slightly over budget but it's so hard to shop for £5! I got
Feather duster
Frosty fancies
Ferrero rocher
And a bottle of fursty ferret (beer)
Lol thanks again! Xx

Maybe rent Gordon Ramsey for a minute!

Latest posts

Back