Secret Santa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lick: maybe they DON'T have socks with cows on them.
lol

i had a pair of them :green:

im in ..im a little rubbish at choosing prezzies so might get the kids to help me choose .
ill pm you with my details hun
ps whoever i get can i have a signed autograph threw in free lol :green:

i want to do this too, sent u a pm hun but forgot to put likes and dislikes:lol:

We have now reached the incredible number of 61!

Alrighty ladies and gents.......
I have added some updates to the 'stickey' so PLEASE read it. Updates regarding assignment of names and odd stuff here and there. So please re-read the first post.

Also, reminder... if by 3days following a pm you've sent to me, you do NOT see your name: PLEASE pm me and ask me about it. I do NOT want anyone forgotten.

You guys are so awesome! I'm so pleased to see such a lovely response. This is going to be fantastic fun! (I'm just glad that I'm a wizard at a pc, or I'd be here for months doing all this LOL)

Ho ho ho Merry Xmas :lol:

Just PM'd you Victoria, hope it's what your after...

Can't wait to get me Secret Santa Geek.

Pat on the back to you hun this was a fabulous idea.

Don't forget there is one more who is buying your gift Victoria, you could call them anonymous on the list as they feel a bit sad they aren't on there, so at least that way they have a kind of presence in the list.

Don't forget there is one more who is buying your gift Victoria, you could call them anonymous on the list as they feel a bit sad they aren't on there, so at least that way they have a kind of presence in the list.

OHHHHHH good point.
Ok, will do :green:

Derrrrrrrrrr hadn't thought of that!:grr:

Sorry Mr/Mrs Anonymous :hug:
Off to edit now.:wink2:

PS:

The pm I will send you will be an exact copy of the pm I recieved.
If the info is 'minimal', so sorry, but out of my hands.
I can only harass people so much :lol:

(people are going to start thinking I'm some kind of stalker now haha):twisted:

Count me in please!... Just pm-ed you hope I've included everything you needed to know! :green:

Me too!

cant believe I have only just seen your thread!

count me in - have pm'd you!

We have now reached number 73... and counting:green:

Hey Mrs. Geek??????
Do ya think you can work some magic and get our "all knowing and all powerful GMG" to play along and pm me?
And what about Geeg????????
And Mundo?
Work addies are just fine.
As long as it's an addie a postman can find:wink2:

Come onnnnnnnnnnn guys and gals. This site would NOT be what it is if you all didn't exist and donate so much time to it.
It's only fitting that all of you participate.
Pretty please?

Don't make me beg, it's a sorry sight LOL

ive pm'd you victoria too. great thread

Thanks!!!

We have now reached 84 participants!!

whoohoooo

keep it up ladies and gents, only a few more days left, then you're cut off.
Keep'em coming.
AND don't forget your likes and dislikes or it will be rubber dog poo, or coal or a whoopie cushion for you
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this idea!!!!! I will pm you my details post-haste!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

We have now reached 84 participants!!

whoohoooo

victoria.. does that mean you have 84 addresses of people that you can stalk now..????

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

well done for the brilliant idea.... and thank you for all your hard work to make this happen...

V - thank you so much for putting all your hard work into this just for us!

You just be mad!

We now have 92 Participants!!

Yes, I'm mad.
You've only JUST figured that out?:lol:

You're all very welcome, and I thank all of you for your particpation, without which, this wouldn't work.

Come on, let's break 100!!

:green:

(ps: yes, I have as many addresses of people I can stalk or call out hits against bwaaa hahahahahaha - hear my evil laugh? :lol: )

(ps: yes, I have as many addresses of people I can stalk or call out hits against bwaaa hahahahahaha - hear my evil laugh? :lol: )

i knew it.... you just want to stalk us....!!!!

Yup..
I'm gonna use all my hard earned geekmolians to fly around the world, schedule appointments with everyone and become their own personal "nightmare- client"

bwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahhaha
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have pm'd you what a wickid idea!!!:green:

Scroll up and read the stickey COMPLETELY:wink2:

Also
Anyone who hasn't read it in a while, please read again.
There have been updates
AND
Please make sure that your names are there.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back