Secret threading locations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaRoseBeauty

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

I hope the title got you interested! So what I mean by' secret threading locations' is that I have just been searching other threads for information/recommendations of where to train for threading and cant find any!

Majority of you geeks love threading, highly recommend it for business but dont say where you trained! I have seen all the HD brow posts and Billion dollar brows too but those courses are too expensive for me atm also I am fully qualified and experienced with tint and waxing etc. so dont feel I absolutely need to do the course.

I really want to add threading to my treatment menu but want to train with somebody amazing who really knows what they are teaching. Any recommendations? Pwetty please :lol: I am based in London but happy to travel for good, experienced and recommended trainers!

Hiya
I've started beauty training at Affable Therapy in Bromley, London (nearest rail stations are Kent House or Clock House stations) a month ago. I learnt threading 2 weeks ago and I was happy with the course - we were taught 3 methods and got to practice on each other. It's a one day course certified by Beauty Guild and I registered with the Guild with my certificate and got insurance. I would highly recommend this course. I did alot of research on threading courses before and there were alot of courses that did not appear to be insurable.

best wishes
Cindy

Hey Cindy,

Thanks for the recommendation, I will look in to it. I agree alot of the courses out there dont seem accreditable or insurable.

Thanks again,
Emma

I learnt threading at Fami Hair and Beauty Institute in Ilford.

It is a Guild accredited training centre and an Asian salon, all the girls are really lovely and helpful and will go over technique until you get it.

You train for half a day then go home and practice then return when you feel you are ready to take an assessment which you take a model for (eyebrow shape with threading - if you can do that you can thread anywhere!!)

It is really great, you are taught by girls who have been threading since they could talk pretty much and it is a good price too - and easy access from London.

HTH

I learnt threading at Fami Hair and Beauty Institute in Ilford.

It is a Guild accredited training centre and an Asian salon, all the girls are really lovely and helpful and will go over technique until you get it.

You train for half a day then go home and practice then return when you feel you are ready to take an assessment which you take a model for (eyebrow shape with threading - if you can do that you can thread anywhere!!)

It is really great, you are taught by girls who have been threading since they could talk pretty much and it is a good price too - and easy access from London.

HTH

Can you please PM me the price? Thanks

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Hiya
I've started beauty training at Affable Therapy in Bromley, London (nearest rail stations are Kent House or Clock House stations) a month ago. I learnt threading 2 weeks ago and I was happy with the course - we were taught 3 methods and got to practice on each other. It's a one day course certified by Beauty Guild and I registered with the Guild with my certificate and got insurance. I would highly recommend this course. I did alot of research on threading courses before and there were alot of courses that did not appear to be insurable.

best wishes
Cindy

Hi, can you PM the price please? Thank you.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

I trained with threads and threading, they are London based I'm sure, if you google them all the informations on their website, I would highly recommend them, you learn 3 methods and how to self thread.

I've always wanted to learn threading but have been a but scared to do so!

I may just have to have a look :)

I've qualified in threading 4 years ago, been doing mine and my mum & sisters for the last 25 years!

I might do threading alongside nail later on, depending on how viable it is for me. As threading prices are very cheap.

Prices range from £3.00 - £4.50 for upper lip.
Eyebrows £3 - £3.50.

Just doesn't seem worth spending the time on it!

I don't think it is difficult to find out where we have all trained. I have answered in a few threading threads (excuse the pun) and we have openly discussed where we have trained.

I trained with Salmas beauty based in Bradford but they sent a trainer up to us in Sunny Durham.

I trained with Salma's too. Trainer came to Glasgow

Aston and fincher run a course x

I trained with Helen McGuiness in Threading. It's is one of my favourite treatments :)

She's based in Chandlers Ford (Nr Southampton ) but often has London based therapists train with her

Latest posts

Back