Security camera

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoey92

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an in salon security camera that connects to your phone??

Basically I've had my mobile stolen from salon today, it's kind of knocked me for six to be honest. I've gone on to find out this man is doing his rounds of the salon in my area. At first i just thought he'd chanced it but now i know he's came in tk intentionally steal its just awfull.

Wise idea. There are some good systems to buy online. Even places like Amazon will have them. Just depends on what you want to spend/how many cameras you need etc.

One thing I'd say is just because you put cameras in won't stop them trying/doing it again. Even with hard evidence they're only going to get a slap on the wrist in court and be back out in no time unfortunately so it's important to keep things locked away out of sight :)

I know I am so frustrated with myself as in the 5 years I've had this salon I have had no problems at all with theft. I just need one security camera as where I will be placing it, it will cover the whole shop floor I think it's just more for peace of mind for myself as i run the salon on my own too.

What a pain in the bum for you. At least it was just a phone which is replaceable and you are ok. <hugs>

What a pain in the bum for you. At least it was just a phone which is replaceable and you are ok.
Thanks AcidPerm you live and you learn

I have just been informed he has struck again in Carlisle thats 73mile from me!! This time we have photos!

Hopefully, the police will catch up with him soon.

Latest posts

Back