Seen facebook ad for natural soak off gel remover, anyone used it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holisticzoe

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this, it looks to good to be true, would save so much time, effort and reduce waste from removal?
Thanks,
Zoe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190717-220754_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190717-220754_Facebook.jpg
    621.2 KB · Views: 64
There was another thread on here about it recently if you have a look is shouldn’t be too far back! Ink London tested one in the lab and it contained caustic soda and other harmful ingredients. I’d definitely avoid it

https://www.salongeek.com/threads/magic-gel-remover.329831/

Here’s the link to the other thread :)

It’s all over IG too. I think it’s the usual, if it looks too good to be true it usually is! It would be an amazing product if it were safe though!

You know what really surprised me, I just saw a video of a brand that I would class as relatively known in the UK advertising and selling this product, or what I can simply assume is the same kind of remover. That brand has now gone down considerbly in my books until I get proven otherwise.

Last edited:
You know what really surprised me, I just saw a video of a brand that I would class as relatively well known in the UK advertising and selling this product, or what I can simply assume is the same kind of remover. That brand has now gone down considerbly in my books until I get proven otherwise.

What brand?

What brand?

I don’t rly want to name and shame here to be honest without the brand having a chance to defend themselves as I am simply basing it on a video no scientific investigation at all. :)

Feel free to PM me though.

Latest posts

Back