SEIS payment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Priddi1

Reaction score
Has anyone received payment from the 3rd SEIS or know when it’s expected .

3rd March was the last date I heard, at the same time as the Spring Budget

Yeah I’m aware of that one it was the one that closed on 29th Jan I can’t recall applying so wondered if other people have been paid out yet. Thanks anyway .

Yeah I’m aware of that one it was the one that closed on 29th Jan I can’t recall applying so wondered if other people have been paid out yet. Thanks anyway .

Apologies, I misread, I applied and got mine within 48 hours. I believe if you applied it would be paid within 72 hours of acceptance

Ah right ok what month was that then . Thanks again.

Ah right ok what month was that then . Thanks again.

I've just logged on to Gov.uk, I applied on 1st December, payment hit my business account on 4th

You’re actually too late for third payment but fourth is going to be announced on 3rd March
They should contact you via government gateway as they should have all the information they need through your latest tax returns
They’ve been pretty quick paying out

I applied for mine in dec and was paid within days of application.
You could apply from december to end of jan . That one has now closed.

Ok thanks seems quite a lot of people missed out on this one , it’s confusing with the local council grants which ones you’ve applied they automatically pay them

Latest posts

Back