Self employed-first set of extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamtina22

Reaction score
Hi everyone so I've done hair extensions before but this will be my first set since going self employed mobile.
I went to the ladies house and she showed me pictures she liked of balayage, ombre etc.
we decided on half a head as she already has long hair but wants a little bit extra length but mainly thickness.. I ordered 50bonds of ombre and 50 bonds that match the top of the ombre .. I was hoping to create a balayaged/subtle highlighted look.
I was thinking place the ombre mainly at the nape of the neck and round the face then the darker over the top so they just peek through..
What does everyone else think?
Sorry it's just I get so excited when they book in and then spend all week feeling anxious about doing it/if I chose right colour etc .
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1444947780.084418.jpg

Yes I would do the same :) we don't usually use the already ombre'd hair ..we just mix and match the colours -but always put he lighter ones in the first couple of rows mainly :)

Thank you yes I would have probably gone for just lighter ones except for I don't like to see the light coloured bond in dark hair but hopefully these will work ok [emoji15] thank you

Have you done your clients hair yet? X

Not yet I'm doing it on Tuesday so I'll take plenty of photos :) x

Yeh be sure to upload them, I'm sure you'll do a lovely job xx

Just finished and I'm very happy.. What do you all think?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445345268.094389.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445345285.026855.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445345314.613219.jpg

Latest posts

Back