• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Self employed stylist nail tech required (Swindon/Wiltshire)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tashaonline

Reaction score
We have space for a self employed stylist and a nail tech in our small and friendly health clinic

Please phone Natasha on (01793 615985) for more details

also in u.k and not australia >>>>>>>>>
opps!

Hi Natasha

Is the space to rent available to a nail technician? Ive just moved to Swindon and I'm currently working in an office (bored). I'm a full qualified nail tech and have lots of equipment and products. I was thinking of starting out mobile but would also be interested in renting a space somewhere to help build up my Clients. Can you let me know a little more information and if the space is still available.

Many thanks.

Lynn

Hi Natasha, i am fully qualified Nail Technician seeking a space/chair on rental basis in the Swindon area. Please call pm me to discuss further.

Hi Natasha, i am fully qualified Nail Technician seeking a space/chair on rental basis in the Swindon area. Please call pm me to discuss further.

So you know this thread is 11 years old ;)

I’ve also deleted your phone number from the post, as the Salon Geek website can be seen by anyone on the WWW.

Latest posts

Back