Self Heating mask's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salpep

Reaction score
I'm trying to find some self heating mask's for my mani's and pedi's

I want them so when I put the clients hands or feet in the liners they warm up , saving me using hot towels

Any idea's?

:hug:

Sorry cant help, but i would like some to. Been looking for ages

hi
beauty express sell self heating mittens hth x
claire

Why not use heated mitts and booties?

I do have the heated mitts and booties, but a couple of my clients aren't that keen on them , so I was looking for some type of mask that I can place on their hands and feet so that it warms up in the liners.

So if anyone know's of a company that sell's a product like that, please point me in that direction xx

The only ones I've seen are by Biore or Montagne Jeunesse - they're just things you can buy in Superdrug/Boots/Bodycare so don't exactly give a professional image :-(

I just want it for my sister. She has sever oesteo-artharitus (sp) she's not keen on the mittens for her hands. Her fingers are really bad and knobbly

Hi,
I ordered a warming mask from Graffton International yesterday, not sure if it was an orly or nailtiques one. Not received them yet but can let you know what they are like once I've tried them??

hth

Heather x

I do have the heated mitts and booties, but a couple of my clients aren't that keen on them , so I was looking for some type of mask that I can place on their hands and feet so that it warms up in the liners.

So if anyone know's of a company that sell's a product like that, please point me in that direction xx

Why dont you use paraffin wax for those clients not liking the heated mitts? xxx

Hi,
I ordered a warming mask from Graffton International yesterday, not sure if it was an orly or nailtiques one. Not received them yet but can let you know what they are like once I've tried them??

hth

Heather x

Hey that would be very nice, I'll look forward to hearing the results
Thanks hun
:hug:

i vote parafin. its fun, smells good, and if you use a thick lotion under it, it becomes a super moisture treatment and its perfect for arthritis joint pain and super dry skin!

i vote parafin. its fun, smells good, and if you use a thick lotion under it, it becomes a super moisture treatment and its perfect for arthritis joint pain and super dry skin!

Ah dont you just love it!!!! I wish i could bathe in it xxx

Latest posts

Back