Self leveling Gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

falsies

Reaction score
Acrylic tech looking to add service.
Please help remind me which Gels are or help self level.
Have played with IBD and StarNails products.
Thanks.

Trained with StarNails Acrylic and Fiber#

Hi There,

Light Elegance have both sculpting AND self levelling gels in our range.Not 100% sure but I think that Bio Sculpture and Calgel also have self levelling .

www.lightelegance.co.uk

Thanks ....I'll have a look at the site.

My friend wants her nails done, without tips and said she doens't like the way acrylics feel (wasn't me who done her nails before). I haven't had gels myself so I don't know. And she doesn't like the false nail feeling. Oh boy, I'm gonna have fun!!!

falsies said:
Thanks ....I'll have a look at the site.

My friend wants her nails done, without tips and said she doens't like the way acrylics feel (wasn't me who done her nails before). I haven't had gels myself so I don't know. And she doesn't like the false nail feeling. Oh boy, I'm gonna have fun!!!

Hi

A huge ammount of our work is natural overlays and to be honest it is a doddle. There are basically 2 types of gel soft (soakable) and hard (buff off) with any natural overlay using any gel or L+P you will need to overlap or extend the free edge or you will get seperation.
HTH

Hi,
I use NSI Light Fantastic Gels.
These are self levelling are easy to use and produce fantastic results.
Hope this helps. X

Thanks to all who have replied. I have a client who wishes to just have overlays and think soakable have got to be the easier/better option for me. Thats why I want to practice on my friend first. Now I'll have to look around the suppliers for gels although I've only seen products made by IBD and a 'generic' brand. (not any brands that have been mentioned in this site).

Thanks again,
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back