Sell my mobile beauty business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm I agree with everyone else..how can you sell a mobile business? What happens if someone bought your 'business' and then all the clients decided to go elsewhere it wouldn't really work? If you had a salon that would be a completely different story. If I was in your situation I would be recommending other beauty therapists to your clients as a gesture of good will, at the end of the day you don't own your clients and they are not for sale lol! Good luck! X

Hi @Mali, I think you're going to find lots of disagreement and agreement with what what you want to do. I knew a therapist who sold her v successful business with physical salon space, and full client book. The person who took it on didn't run the business well and lost most of the clients. She then had to sell at a loss although the space and equipment wre still there but the clients weren't. Another salon I knew of closed v suddenly and the head therapist took the client list and nothing else, she opened her own business from that client list. I would have been happy when I first started to have a ready-made client list and paid for it. You could still try to see if you could come to an arrangement where someone pays you a percentage of the treatments they do on your clients. It saves them forking out money beforehand for what is not physically there.

Latest posts

Back