Selling MINX on ebay!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too am very appreciative of this by Samuel - so thank you.

As a relatively new business and only just now getting into Minx and spending my hard earned cash on it, it is so disheartening when any product you use gets discredited and abused in this way. I had started to think 'umm thats it then forget it'!

It's brilliant that GMG succeeded in this and hopefully it will put people off even considering it because it's not worth getting banned from S2!!!

Thanks a million - it has restored my faith in the longevity of this product.

Thanks guys :)

At S2, we are all nail professionals and as such, naturally smitten with the industry. On a personal note, I find people that sell professional products to consumers a disgrace to our industry and as such, do not quantify them as professionals at all. Just greedy opportunists selling the very soul of their profession.

If we as a company can prevent actions like this that damage our industry (i.e. doofuses selling Minx on eBay) then you bet your ass we will! However to Gigi's point, it is time consuming, costly and difficult to track down due to the sheer volume of the Minx designs and amount of people buying them. That is why we are working with Minx to try and prevent the sale of them on eBay full stop. We are also working with CND to do the same with their products, but these processes take time so bear with us on our quest to surprise and delight the true professionals of the industry.

RESULT ...
The GMG has just banned an ebay seller of Minx. And Minx are working on something else so how about that???

pmsl
now that is what i call a result and half,
lets hope they get banned from ebay too :lol:

my Minx prize i won is sat patiently waiting in the drawer until i can get my hands on a lamp,
its not going any where but where it should :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic news I was just waiting for a client to tell me she had seen them on an auction site. So glad that is unlikely to happen now.

Well done to Sam and SS how is that for professional support for us guys. :hug:

well done Sam :hug: Can you beleive there are still some on fleabay with the pic of Mrs Geeks toes:mad:

Thanks Sam, There is one seller who I have seen alot on ebay I will pm you there user name on there they are also selling minx and including instructions :rolleyes:

Thanks Lell, as per my PM, that is the one that got slapped with the Ban stick ;)

Thanks Lell, as per my PM, that is the one that got slapped with the Ban stick ;)

Fab news and well done once again hopefully we can get rid of them one by one :)

Don't know how old this thread is I just visited eBay and there is 2 sellers selling minx, most designs are on there, 1 seller from Birmingham and 1 from Manchester, :irked: I bought my kit yesterday and makes me a little angry because we do this for a living and them greedy people don't care for extra cash in their pockets :mad:

Banning them doesn't make their stock vanish, just prevents them from buying more :)

Banning them doesn't make their stock vanish, just prevents them from buying more :)
:lol: oh cool!! i hope they cant sell them then they are stuck with them, lol :o sorry! lol :)

They have been on there for a while now. I complained to Ebay but lets face it...they are pretty useless.xxx

well done Sam :hug: Can you beleive there are still some on fleabay with the pic of Mrs Geeks toes:mad:

are you serious - apparently my tootsies are all over Europe too :lol:

are you serious - apparently my tootsies are all over Europe too :lol:
Samantha hunni surely you know you are "Global":lol:
Just add it to your portfolio babe hahahahaha
Jen xxx

Latest posts

Back