• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SELLING SHELLAC 56 BEAUTIFUL SHADES Giveaway price £75

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropix

Reaction score
I have 56 lovely shades of shellac most unused The rest have little use and some just put on a colour pop nail.
Perfect for a new collection or topping up your stock .
All bought from Sweet Squared
Please see photos for shades
I would like £50 for them please
I also have a CND lamp which I would sell separately if anyone is interested it is still in original box had little use, please ask for price and photo
If you have any questions please contact me

Last edited:
Good morning, I’m new here but wondered if these were still available? Also would you be willing to sell lamp and shellac as a bundle? If so please may I have a price.

Good morning, I’m new here but wondered if these were still available? Also would you be willing to sell lamp and shellac as a bundle? If so please may I have a price.
Hi sorry for delay I have been away yes they are for sale and I have the lamp which I will sell do you want to make an offer for it its Like new you wouldn’t be disappointed.

Hi Sarah, would you like me to send you some photos of the lamp

Yes please that would be great.

Latest posts

Back