Selling Up & Clearing Off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merrick

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I've decided to shut my shop and go explore the world, specifically Australia and Hawaii. So I would like to give my fellow geeks first refusal on my professional and retail stock to help boost the fund.

Check out my ad in Geekbay, post on here or PM me if you want any more info or would like to make an offer.

Thanks

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_arrow.gif

have pmd ya hun

just to say what a brave lady you are , id love to have had the guts to do what your doing, well done and enjoy xx xx

have pmd ya hun

just to say what a brave lady you are , id love to have had the guts to do what your doing, well done and enjoy xx xx

I agree! I wish I had the guts to just pick up and explore. All the best.:hug:

good for you samantha....wish i had done all that before i settled down!!!!!!!!! all the best hun xxxx

Good luck to you Samantha, what a fantastic experience you now have to look forward to .... if you need a travel companion btw, let me know :wink2: :lol:

Thanks for the support guys! I'm going all by my onesy so anyone who happens to reside in Australia or Hawaii all invitiations to lunch and to be shown around and to point out the more dangerous of the creepy crawlies :Scared:will be gratefully received. Noodle, you're welcome to come, I've PM'd you back by the way.

i have been to hawaii twice and love it, the people are brilliant and very friendly, i would feel very happy to go it alone.
Enjoy the experience

there are quite a few aussie's on the site hun, so maybe you will get lots of offers

good luck xxxx

Yep travel when you are young because when you settle and have kids(if you do its a long time before you can do it again,on the cheap anyway)
Good luck.

Just wanted to say that Hawaii is fantastic. It IS what you think it is...:) I was there for two weeks in May. Do you know that Hawaii is not far away from Japan? I can highly recommend Japan, my favorite country. Been there once and wish I could go back.

Good luck with the preparation for the trip and take care.

C.

Hi Geeks

I've decided to shut my shop and go explore the world, specifically Australia and Hawaii. So I would like to give my fellow geeks first refusal on my professional and retail stock to help boost the fund.

Check out my ad in Geekbay, post on here or PM me if you want any more info or would like to make an offer.

Thanks

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_arrow.gif

I've updated the ad, with some more things I've found whilst packing and I've taken off some things that have already gone. Again thank you all for your support!

:hug:

Latest posts

Back