Semi perm brows or brow extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathy1

Reaction score
I never seem to get many people replying to my posts so I am hoping you will give me some good advice please..
I am a new therapist and want to invest my money wisely, which of these treatments would you suggest to do if any? I am also looking at Lash Perfect Lola Brows or Hd are they still in and are HD worth the cost, is it all about brand or about quality?

Hope you will help me... Thanks:)

Hi Cathy1 I don't know much about the other brands you've mentioned but I do HD Brows. They aren't semi-permanent though, the treatment is basically, tinting then shaping using waxing and threading. I have just trained with Epibrows which is semi permanent microblading. Can't fault their training. I've yet to do my first set if brows though. Got my first one in next week!

I DO HD Brows (amongst other treatments) and HD's are by far my busiest. I know of two other therapists who went on cheaper courses but they then had to go on to doing HDs. I'm also looking into SMPU ATM, looking at Mrs Makeup and Epibrows x

Latest posts

Back