Semi Perm Eyelash Tweezers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinkingorgeous

Reaction score
Was doing a set of Semi Perm Eyelash Extensions this morning and realised that my tweezers are alot more blunter (bad grammar sorry) than they were when I bought them, they are a good quality pair from a reputable supplier but it got me to wondering what is the life of a pair of tweezers and when, if ever, do you purchase a new pair??

Thanks for any comments :hug::hug:

i usually replace my tweezers every couple of weeks because i use them every day, my favourite are the vetus st-10 as they as small, light and very sharp! tweezers do tend to blunt quickly and i like them super sharp i always keep the plastic lid (?) on them so they dont get knocked in the case but still need to be replaced at least monthly x

Great, thanks for that, think mine are well overdue changing :green::green: it just didnt occur to me until today :eek:

I've never replaced my tweezers and never even thought that I may have to!

Why would the point become blunt if they are just being used to pick up or isolate lashes. Ooh, I hate to think I am missing something??:eek: LOL

I've had to replace a pair of tweezers when I dropped them and they became misaligned. My favourite are from Flirties, they are Vetus but I'm not sure what code without getting them out.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back