Semi permanent brows aftercare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicki humbles01

Premium Geek
Reaction score
What do you give or tell your clients to put on their semi permanent make up as its healing. I have just started uo again and used to use Bacitracin but its not available now.

xx

Bapanthen

Nappy Care

Tattooists use this. It's a medicated nappy ointment.

Yes thats what i thought !! thank you very much xx

When I had my eyebrows done I was told to just use Vaseline.i also bought saline water ? Does that sound right ! They need doing again now :-(

When I had my eyebrows done I was told to just use Vaseline.i also bought saline water ? Does that sound right ! They need doing again now :-(

I've not had my eyebrows done but have got tattoos and was told you shouldn't use vaseline as this creates a barrier over the skin which doesn't allow air to get to the area while healing (which it needs)

Bepanthen works a treat though.

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Bepanthan will be alot easier aswell, I can advise the client to purchase a small tube before the treatment, Thank you xx

Bepanthan will be alot easier aswell, I can advise the client to purchase a small tube before the treatment, Thank you xx

You don't provide aftercare? And you are also asking what to use? You would not be my choice on something serious like this, in the wrong hands one could be messed up for years. Retrain.

You don't provide aftercare? And you are also asking what to use? You would not be my choice on something serious like this, in the wrong hands one could be messed up for years. Retrain.

Yes i do provide aftercare i use products advised by the company i trained with, i'm just interested in what others use as one of the products is now only available from america #fully qualified thanks

Latest posts

Back