Semi permanent courses-any good/worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyspot*

Reaction score
Hiya, I'll just tell you about my situation.
I'm currently self employed, I work full time doing beauty treatments from home anything from eyelashes to spray tans, nails and waxing etc.
I earn a very good wage doing this, but have heard semi perminant makeup is becoming more and more popular.
I think I'm going to do the course but wondering how everyone found it?
Thinking of doing it with dermace as heard it's the best.

Have any of you done it before?
How long did it take for you to get busy?
Do you think there are too many people doing it now to make any money?

I'm just worried as the courses are thousands of pounds I don't want to waste the money and want to know that it will benefit me and my business

Thank you

Hiya, I'll just tell you about my situation.
I'm currently self employed, I work full time doing beauty treatments from home anything from eyelashes to spray tans, nails and waxing etc.
I earn a very good wage doing this, but have heard semi perminant makeup is becoming more and more popular.
I think I'm going to do the course but wondering how everyone found it?
Thinking of doing it with dermace as heard it's the best.

Have any of you done it before?
How long did it take for you to get busy?
Do you think there are too many people doing it now to make any money?

I'm just worried as the courses are thousands of pounds I don't want to waste the money and want to know that it will benefit me and my business

Thank you
Hi,
I can't recommend a company as I am still doing my research on this but type it in the search button and it will give you links to all the other previous threads about semi permanent make-up. Good luck. x

Latest posts

Back