Semi permanent eyelash extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollysid13

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm looking into doing a semi perm eyelash course in the next couple of months but not sure who to train with? There's an small academy literally a 5 minute drive from me offering a one day training course using lash FX for £200 or there is another with Capital Hair & Beauty Supplies that is about a 45 minute drive using marvel lash's for £160, which one would you do? I've heard of lash fx before but never marvel lash
Thanks in advance xx

Marvel lash is not great Hun x

I've herd that marvel lash isn't the best.. I trained with lash perfect and was really happy with my training.. I think you should deffinatley shop around xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you, will steer clear of them then ha, think I'm going to stick with the lash FX, spoke to a lady at lash perfect an there kits are a bit out of my price range!

Xx

im doing training with lash perfect in October. Email someone they will be able to help. I was able to put a deposit and pay in installments :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi i did my training with chic beauty academy i was trained in mink lashes from lash base the trainer came to me and did a one to one.

Latest posts

Back