Semi Permanent Eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missymeesh

Reaction score
Hi
Im new to the site so hope this works! :)
Ive recently done my eyelash training ive done roughly 10-12 clients i thought i was getting the hang of it but recently ive had a couple of clients with crazy lashes and its really put me off!!:cry: i trained on a girl with perfect long lashes but since doing my own clients ive found so many different lashes curled ones, bent ones, short fine ones and crooked lashes :irked:

is there lashes that i shouldnt be attaching lashes too? im scared incase i damage the natural lash! What if they are short lashes do you leave them out? and if they are too curled to match the lash and u can see a gap what do you do?

I hope i get the hang of this soon! xxx

Hi
Im new to the site so hope this works! :)
Ive recently done my eyelash training ive done roughly 10-12 clients i thought i was getting the hang of it but recently ive had a couple of clients with crazy lashes and its really put me off!!:cry: i trained on a girl with perfect long lashes but since doing my own clients ive found so many different lashes curled ones, bent ones, short fine ones and crooked lashes :irked:

is there lashes that i shouldnt be attaching lashes too? im scared incase i damage the natural lash! What if they are short lashes do you leave them out? and if they are too curled to match the lash and u can see a gap what do you do?

I hope i get the hang of this soon! xxx

HI

Unfortunately you will find that most clients that come to you for extensions have difficult or tricky lashes.

There are ways of ovecoming these problems and I am sure if you contact your trainer he/she will show you or tell you how to do this. That is what trainers are there for - to help you during and after your training.:hug:

Your clients will love you for it and you will get better satisfaction from lashing once you have mastered the tricky ones!

Hi
Thanks im waiting on a call back from them :) im sure it all comes with lots of practice and lots of patience too! Thanks for getting back to me x

Latest posts

Back