Semi permanent eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
So i am a salon owner, who would like to introduce eyelash extensions to the existing menu. I have a qualified therapist who knows how to provide this treatment confidently. My question is where do i buy the lashes, glue etc.. is there a brand that you can recommend? How do price yourself?

thanks xx

awwww no replies?

So i am a salon owner, who would like to introduce eyelash extensions to the existing menu. I have a qualified therapist who knows how to provide this treatment confidently. My question is where do i buy the lashes, glue etc.. is there a brand that you can recommend? How do price yourself?

thanks xx

there are ,in addition to our new NVY brand of semi permanent eye lash extensions and our new NVY entice semi permanent mascaras there are many many good brands out there in the market place .

Either have a good old goggle on well...google or do a search on here
Of course don't forget to check with your insurers on this new treatment to ensure the qualification your therapist holds is adequate for them to provide cover

HTH and good luck with your new venture :hug:

Did your therapist train with a particular brand? If so you could go with that as she will know the products. If she is confident I presume she will have a good understanding of what is out there so perhaps ask her what she has used and liked/disliked? If she's providing the treatment she will need to like the lashes and glue etc.
Also try doing a search on here as there is a lot of info about different glues and brands and so on.
Google also will throw up loads of brands.
Off the top of my head there is noveau lashes, lash emporium, flirties, Hollywood lashes to name but a few! I'm sure other geeks can add to this list! Hth!

I use marvel lash the silky lashes are most popular. You can buy a marvel lash starter kit for about £60 that has everything you need to get started.

SECRET LASHES UK - Eyelash Extensions Semi-Permanent Lashes
This one has been recommended to me by a few lash techs.
I am not a lash tech so have no personal experience with the products.
I have used this company for their face masks x tweezers etc they are quick to deliver, very well priced and friendly.
hth

thank you for all the info... its given me solid starting point. xxx

Latest posts

Back