Semi-permanent lash brands

CarrieBeauty

I recently trained in semi permanent lashes and am using LashBase products. Are there any better brands out there that I'd be better off with?

tlblashes

Following as I'd like to know to :)

Katie123

Hi,
I have been using Nouveau Lashes are one of the most established semi-permanent lash extension brands. With superior results that last for up to six weeks, Can also give your clients longer, thicker and very natural looking !

CarrieBeauty

Hi,
I have been using Nouveau Lashes are one of the most established semi-permanent lash extension brands. With superior results that last for up to six weeks, Can also give your clients longer, thicker and very natural looking !
Awesome thanks I may give them try!!

cazjp69

Have a look at flirties.co.uk as well hun x

sophia1890

How much do you charge for nouveau lashes? As I am thinking of doing there training but it's quite pricey. Also don't know if people will be willing to spend a lot on lashes in my area

CarrieBeauty

Jigglyb4ll

I use Flirties too x

Belle De Jour

How much do you charge for nouveau lashes? As I am thinking of doing there training but it's quite pricey. Also don't know if people will be willing to spend a lot on lashes in my area
If ur great at what you do people will pay :)

beki1611

I am currently using an adhesive from lash and brow pro and it is amazing! I personally didn't like the lash base adhesive but found everything else ok. I used Nouveau lashes pro x5 adhesive for a long time and it was good until I got too fast for the drying time hence the reason I swapped but this won't be an issue for you if you are new to lashes :)