Semi-permanent lash brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarrieBeauty

Reaction score
I recently trained in semi permanent lashes and am using LashBase products. Are there any better brands out there that I'd be better off with? [emoji4]

Following as I'd like to know to :)

Hi,
I have been using Nouveau Lashes are one of the most established semi-permanent lash extension brands. With superior results that last for up to six weeks, Can also give your clients longer, thicker and very natural looking !

Hi,
I have been using Nouveau Lashes are one of the most established semi-permanent lash extension brands. With superior results that last for up to six weeks, Can also give your clients longer, thicker and very natural looking !
Awesome thanks I may give them try!!

Have a look at flirties.co.uk as well hun x

How much do you charge for nouveau lashes? As I am thinking of doing there training but it's quite pricey. Also don't know if people will be willing to spend a lot on lashes in my area

I use Flirties too x

How much do you charge for nouveau lashes? As I am thinking of doing there training but it's quite pricey. Also don't know if people will be willing to spend a lot on lashes in my area
If ur great at what you do people will pay :)

I am currently using an adhesive from lash and brow pro and it is amazing! I personally didn't like the lash base adhesive but found everything else ok. I used Nouveau lashes pro x5 adhesive for a long time and it was good until I got too fast for the drying time hence the reason I swapped but this won't be an issue for you if you are new to lashes :)

Latest posts

Back