Semi permanent lash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy123

Reaction score
Could anyone recommend a fast drying glue with a lasting bond. I have been lashing for 5 years and have been in working in Australia for the past year . I was using lash culture .For me to have it shipped here will cost £40 for 5ml. Preferably with none of the nasty chemicals in. Look forward to recommendations of all you lashes :) xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Sky glue :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sky glue

Ooo thanks two responses with same . Where do you purchase it from?

I'm interested in this company too which Sky gkue do you use? Sky plus or there's lady bond? Which one is best?

I was told on my course that LashBase glue was hard to beat, but I guess some courses have deals with manufacturers to promote certain products.

I'm not nearly experienced enough to know. However im not stupid and always read ratings and reviews... Especially the bad ones.

The one I was using from Australia was amazing. I may just re order it but it's costly x

Does anyone else have any suggestions? Xx

Marvel lash sensitive glue

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Iv used lashbase and it was good i now use eyelash emporium which is fab z

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've heard lash base and eyelash emporium glues are good! I've only just trained and am finishing my glue I received on training before buying a new but these are the two brands I'm considering 😊

Eyelash Emporium Ultra glue is second to none, I absolutely love it and so do my clients as it lasts ages!
They also ship worldwide! I think it's around £9 for a bottle of glue to Australia! X

Well girls I ordered flirtys yesterday and got it this morning :)

Let me know how you find it 😊

Latest posts

Back