Semi permanent lashes help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsGeeG

Reaction score
I have been doing semi permanent lashes for 2 years . A new client has patch test and cane and for a set of hybrid lashes done 7 days ago. Next day she said her eyes were a little itchy , she took Piriton. I messaged her on day 3 asking how they were , she said the right was a little sore to open but it was ok . Day 4 I messaged again and she said still uncomfortable and a little swollen so I said come see me , she did and the lashes were all in position , nothing I could see so I advised cold compress and I gave her an eye bath , I offered to remove the lashes but she said no . She has now messaged , this is her message
Been to opticians they says there has been a eyelash in wrong and it has scrapped all my eye that’s why it’s been hurting,had to get a local anaesthetic and got stronger eye drops and I’ve to get the lashes off ASAP and ive to go back to the opticians on Friday to see how ma eye is , she’s says am lucky cause If a kept them it would have scrapped so much a wouldn’t have been able to see at all , are you able to take them off any time soon please ? she is coming tonight to have them removed. I am so confused at how this can be right as I have checked the lashes and nothing is out of place , so how can I prevent this again ? I’m now worried sorry for long post but any advice would be great thanks

Latest posts

Back