Semi permanent make up brow course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natalie_laura_beauty

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm looking JUST for semi perm make up brow course NOT microblading before this post gets spammed! . Just to get me started mad not spend out a million pound on training! I unfortunately do not have the 9k to train with finishing touches.

Any JUST brow spmu courses anyone would recommend only one I found is near Liverpool and I'm in south London.

Thank you for reading my post! X

You have ask yourself why it's £9000 and why Nouveau gold/platinum is like £13000 to £15000

Others may not agree, again you will get PM by sneaky cheap companies.

Speak to people who have done the best, then make a decision.

Yeah I know il get spammed. I have asked why there huge hike ups on prices and most of it is because bimbos do this course with the most 'popular' brands and not look into quality of training and not look around at competitors, or maybe do training elsewhere and machine somewhere else which will be what I do. I'm savvy, I'm not idiot . Also the 15k is for the full training including medical. Which I'm afraid I have no interest in. My partner has a tattoo studio, where il be performing brow spmu. I can also use his tattoo machine power with a spmu handpiece, that has been okay'd by spmu companies also covers both mine (beauty) and my partners (tattoo) insurance. Thank you for the advice though

Any other advice

I trained with advanced beauty group it was cheaper but I felt the training was good people have slagged it off on here though

Any other advice
Hi Hun

Try dermace. I know who would be training you if you were to do your training in London and I can personally vouch for the fact that she is very good, a wonderful trainer and very supportive afterwards. I think the dermace course is around £4000 for brows only but don't quote me on that!!
In my personal opinion and knowing a lot of ladies that have trained with various companies at various levels, you don't need to pay straight out for gold/platinum levels etc. You can always add these additional days on after you are established and bringing in an income.

Good luck with whatever you decide xx

Dermace do a brow only course, well priced, fantastic training and 100% after support!
Xx

Nouveau Beauty Group can tailor a course to suit you and you can do the training at Purley. A friend of mine trained with them and they are very good x

Hi,
Check with Microbladingmastertraining I was speaking to them and they said they have students in at least five academies across UK and they will post the best academy for UK early 2016.

I can't wait until they ban Microblading, as on my previous post I am on the board of an insurance body, there are so many insurance claimes because of this treatment. It will only get worse.

Why would they ban micro blading? Sorry this has made me worried as I am training in January. I have had it done myself by an amazing lady who trained with the best, and am over the moon! I too am going to be training with the best possible, so would be mortified if people thought that it was bad? X

Why would they ban micro blading? Sorry this has made me worried as I am training in January. I have had it done myself by an amazing lady who trained with the best, and am over the moon! I too am going to be training with the best possible, so would be mortified if people thought that it was bad? X

Who are you training with? Looking for training myself

I have done quite a lot of research for months, and found that although I could do the training for less, I went with katerina zapletalova of pmutraining
She brought the technique to the UK! So we have her to thank for this great treatment, however I'm still not sure why it has been mentioned that it should be stopped? I have recently had mine done, I'm over the moon with it! It didn't hurt as much as semi permanent tattoo machine, and the hair strokes are so real
I'm a convert!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1449088012.377629.jpg

I posted this the other day to a few threads no answer as yet

Please help answer a question I can't seem to make a new thread ;( I keep seeing a certain person saying micro blading needs to be banned and scaring people as far as I can see as when asked a question no reply many others after this person has commented has asked have been ignored also what is so wrong with it how is it so different to semi permanent make up why is this person allowed to half comment I'm not trying to start an argument I would just like to know why ?

Thank you for replying, at least I now know it's not a general concern from others and is just only one persons opinion, which they are entitled to. But thank you for putting my mind at rest [emoji8]

I have done quite a lot of research for months, and found that although I could do the training for less, I went with katerina zapletalova of pmutraining
She brought the technique to the UK! So we have her to thank for this great treatment, however I'm still not sure why it has been mentioned that it should be stopped? I have recently had mine done, I'm over the moon with it! It didn't hurt as much as semi permanent tattoo machine, and the hair strokes are so real
I'm a convert! View attachment 192611

I am afraid she did not bring this to the UK! Her CV is on her page, she is really very new, just a few years.

Microblading is (is) 100%! Also called eyebrow embroidery, it's the same thing, it's been in the UK for many, many years, nothing new, there are a lot of Eastern European people promoting this as a new product, I am afraid we are far more advanced than this, people should really do their homework.

July 2014
Katerina brought the new invasive technique called microblading also known as embroidery or soft touch to the UK as first person and organised the first unique masterclass in Hereford for qualified technicians to learn this amazing skill.

- See more at: http://pmutraining.co.uk/about/#sthash.geXK5vKj.dpuf

I don't want to have a debate on who introduced it! However to clear this up for mothers that are reading this on here: Above is what is on her website with link for those interested in her courses. She comes highly recommended.

Besides all this apart from the fact you have a problem with what people are calling it, are there any other relevant reasons or examples in which you feel you have to slander not only a great training company but an asset to the UK beauty industry?

I really wouldn't worry too much Hun, I don't see microblading (or eyebrow embroidery or whatever people chose to call it) will be banned anytime soon.
As jma said, it is actually a very old technique that appears to be making a come back, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that and who cares what it's called?!??
I personally think that all semi permanent make up needs to be more closely regulated, mainly to protect technicians that take their work seriously and have paid thousands for their training, same with microblading. There are good and bad in both methods (I have personally seen completely butchered machine brows many a time). Katerina has a fab reputation and the course is highly regarded. Just learn your trade, keep your head down, work hard and most importantly ignore negativity from other people!

Good luck with your training xxx

July 2014
Katerina brought the new invasive technique called microblading also known as embroidery or soft touch to the UK as first person and organised the first unique masterclass in Hereford for qualified technicians to learn this amazing skill.

- See more at: http://pmutraining.co.uk/about/#sthash.geXK5vKj.dpuf

I don't want to have a debate on who introduced it! However to clear this up for mothers that are reading this on here: Above is what is on her website with link for those interested in her courses. She comes highly recommended.

Besides all this apart from the fact you have a problem with what people are calling it, are there any other relevant reasons or examples in which you feel you have to slander not only a great training company but an asset to the UK beauty industry?

You have aswered your own question! 2014.... It's been in the UK since the 90's at least (it's called embroidery) there is no slander, I have stated the company was not even one of the first to use this technique in the UK, so me stating a fact a person did not bring this to the UK is slander?

I think you need to check your facts, Infact if you want to put things into prospective, there could be a lot of unhappy UK based companies, ones who have been carrying out blading for years, fact is fact, it's not new to the UK, I have only stated this, you are reading things from a website, as others have agreed it's not new, and you call it Amazing!

We have to be clear, this is not a private forum, members of the public can read this, you may be hoodwinked into thinking its new, but we have to be clear to customers about all services offered, and what they really are.

Love our customers, be honest and upfront about all treatments, you will be rewarded for your honesty, with loyalty.

Last edited:
I trained with dermace they were brilliant feel free to ask me anything x

Latest posts

Back