Semi permanent make up brow course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Kirsty. This thread I started has been very helpful. I do just want to do brows, then expand once I'm making real money lol!

I trained with dermace they were brilliant feel free to ask me anything x
Hi Kirsty,

I hope you don't mind but I am looking into training with Dermace and saw this post. I was wondering how you found theit training and how your business is going after training with them?
I am really excited to start a new career but have found a lot of posts on here of people saying they are always struggling to find clients and aren't making much money. It's scary reading those posts when you're about to hand over a fair amount of money to do the course!
I hope you hear from you

Thanks x

I have done quite a lot of research for months, and found that although I could do the training for less, I went with katerina zapletalova of pmutraining
She brought the technique to the UK! So we have her to thank for this great treatment, however I'm still not sure why it has been mentioned that it should be stopped? I have recently had mine done, I'm over the moon with it! It didn't hurt as much as semi permanent tattoo machine, and the hair strokes are so real
I'm a convert! View attachment 192611
Your eyebrows look great. Where did you get yours done? x

Thank you Kirsty. This thread I started has been very helpful. I do just want to do brows, then expand once I'm making real money lol!
Don't go with advanced beauty or advanced aesthitics they are scan take your money an don't give it back x

Latest posts

Back