Semi-permanent make up courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I only done microblading, didn't even consider the machine and I'm still new to it tbh, I'm launching it properly in the salon after New Year. The £8000 will include the £2500 machine. Microblading is a treatment in itself and it's brought my business right up to the best in my area as no one else is doing it, it's only just starting to get recognised as something new to train in but I've been doing it for over 18 months now so have the advantage x

A year past June think it was, been doing it a while! I posted some pics in the microblading pics thread the other night, I put most of my work on my instagram @Mistybrowartist x

Microblading is nothing new, its been around for years. The old name was eyebrow embroidery, they are sucking people in with a new name, don't let others tell you any different. I see it in my salon, I don't like the look of the clients skin after a year of so, its a cheap way to get brows, but it will come back and bite a few people I feel, real permanent makeup for me.

Hi Ashwood academy have a excellent spmu course , prices starting from £3000 (brow only ) which includes the machine . The trainer is a elite spmu trainer and principle of his own college. , he has trained in Munich ( long time liner ) he recently travelled to Canada and Vietnam. , he has trained with dawn crag ( MBE) and within the last month did a course at the Tracey Giles clinic abs again was awarded elite status . He has worked for over 20 years in this industry and is one of the most up to date trainers in the uk . His machines are medical grade and excellent quality . I know your not local but worth booking a hotel . 01274 686330
Www.ashoodacademy.co.uk

Hi Ashwood academy have a excellent spmu course , prices starting from £3000 (brow only ) which includes the machine . The trainer is a elite spmu trainer and principle of his own college. , he has trained in Munich ( long time liner ) he recently travelled to Canada and Vietnam. , he has trained with dawn crag ( MBE) and within the last month did a course at the Tracey Giles clinic abs again was awarded elite status . He has worked for over 20 years in this industry and is one of the most up to date trainers in the uk . His machines are medical grade and excellent quality . I know your not local but worth booking a hotel . 01274 686330
Www.ashoodacademy.co.uk

Is this a spam? Every time You post and click on link says doesn't exist and nothing there, weird!

Last edited:
I did my training through advanced beauty group in Manchester

Latest posts

Back