Semi-permanent make up courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
So, what new in the SPMU world? I'm in Scotland and still hoping to do a course. Iv narrowed it down to Mrs Make-up but would love to hear from others x

Seen you comment on my post, I want to know this too, nouveau is really expensive when my friends did it 5/6 years ago it was sooo much cheaper, they do different levels saying the higher the level the more you learn, I Can't afford it the top one is about £11k!!! The lowest one is like £7k but doesn't sound like you get a lot of training. I've been looking at microblading it's £2,800 with Katerina interested in doing this, but like to see other people's views too x

Im also in scotland and I trained with Epibrow, only the brows tho as that's all I do in my salon, they do lip and liner training too, can't fault their training atall x

I looked at epibrow feel like 2 days isn't enough training, katerina is 4 days feel with semi permanent you need bit more :-/ x

Like I said tho I only done Epibrow, I felt 2 days learning brow microblading was enough for me as I already had advanced brow skills, I'd Deffo need more days if I was learning brows, lip and liner and completely new to it! x

Have you done many brows since training Misty?

I couldn't even tell you!! Last count was over 50 x

Does microblading hurt? Or is it same sensation like using the machine? Wow 50 is so good! I've only done waxing & tinting so I reckon I'll benefit 4 days training as I have done hd brows or anything like that, but I'm good in waxing & shaping tinting clients eyebrows they look like hd brows affect so sort of have the basic knowledge lol x

No it doesn't hurt, we numb the clients brows. X

Might sound silly but what is micro blading? X

Microblading is the newest form of semi permanent makeup, I only do Brows, it's used to place pigment in hairlike strokes into the Epidermis using a hand held tool, not a machine x

I wanted to train in semipermanent make up for eyebrows but read this is cheaper, I might look into it. Is it quite hard to master? X

Also another question please, how long does the procedure take? And same for top ups or when they come back for colour boost? Think I will definitely do microblading rather then machine, do charge same rough price as if brows getting done by machine? X

I wanted to train in semipermanent make up for eyebrows but read this is cheaper, I might look into it. Is it quite hard to master? X
It can be, but with the right training it's great! X

Also another question please, how long does the procedure take? And same for top ups or when they come back for colour boost? Think I will definitely do microblading rather then machine, do charge same rough price as if brows getting done by machine? X
I book my clients in for 2 hours, I'm down to about 1 hour per set of Epibrows but I don't like to rush myself atall so leave plenty time for prepping and measuring out the brows, a top up is usually an hour appointment. I also have a machine to use for advanced Epibrows, my prices are more for this x

Ok thanks, so did you do another course semi permanent make up for using machine Seperate? So confusing lol, maybe it's best to train in both then machine & microblading? Nouveau so expensive to learn with not sure what other companies are good for machines X

Epibrow trained me with their machine to do advanced Epibrows, I'm Also trained in Epi Stem Cell but that's another thing lol, give the girls at Epibrow a ring, or have a look on the website for their courses. Best thing I ever done x

Ok lol you sound very talented :) had a look at their 4 day training with the machine it's £8k+vat don't think you get the machine, so expensive! I need to start doing the lottery lol, if I do just microblading no machine trained do you think it will be fine, or does microblading only suit certain people/skin types? Sorry for all the info want to make sure I'm not wasting money X

Latest posts

Back