semi permanent make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellabyrne

Reaction score
Has anyone introduced this is their salon ? Who did you train with what machine/products do you use ? How many staff did you train

Do you do ok from it -

thebrowqueen is who you need to speak to

hth becki xxx

this will be intresting thread....i have always wondered about semi-permant make up xx

Hiya

Quite a few of us geeks perform Semi-Permanent Makeup

I trained at London Harley Street, with one of the best teachers in the industry Debra Robson-lawrence Permanent make up - Semi-Permenant Makeup - Debra Robson Lawrence - London / UK

Very exspensive to add onto your treatments by training yourself..with a slow return on your cash spent for the first few years.

Better to get a trained expert in to pay you commission for using your beauty rooms..you should be asking for 20%-30% max (this is usually taken from the profit) depends on the tech.

They should have own insurance/full kit and products
your beauty room will need a wash basin
the council will have to visit and check out your beauty salon..they will need to meet the tech on the same day.

Permanent cosmetic add on is great for your salon, it can take quite a while to drum up business.

I maybe working in Liverpool soon, I will give you a update on that soon

New area's for me coming soon
Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds

All other area's covered are West Mids and Warwickshire

Jennyx
Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

Latest posts

Back