• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Semi permanent makeup artist required

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynne Baker

Lynne The Skin!
Reaction score
Hi there

I have a fully appointed treatment room and I'm looking for a SPMU to do visiting clinics on a regular basis for my affluent client base.
I have an aesthetic nurse who comes regularly and she'd be happy to chat to you about how profitable it's been for her!

For more information, or just to chat about what you might be able to offer, drop me a pm.
Thanks
lynne

Hi there

I have a fully appointed treatment room and I'm looking for a SPMU to do visiting clinics on a regular basis for my affluent client base.
I have an aesthetic nurse who comes regularly and she'd be happy to chat to you about how profitable it's been for her!

For more information, or just to chat about what you might be able to offer, drop me a pm.
Thanks
lynne

Hi Lynne

Is this opputunity still available? I am a creative, innovative and passionate SPMU artist looking for my next step within the business. Would love to apply if this oppurtunity is still available. Also trained in Meso microneedling and soon to be tattoo removal.

Kind Regards

Lulu x

Hi Lynne
Is this opputunity still available? I am a creative, innovative and passionate SPMU artist looking for my next step within the business. Would love to apply if this oppurtunity is still available. Also trained in Meso microneedling and soon to be tattoo removal.
Kind Rewards
Lulu x

Probably best to contact Lynne directly via her website. www.trade.calladistribution.co.uk

Latest posts

Back