Semi-permanent mascara Newtown Powys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
I had a lady phone today who has a salon in Newtown. She was thinking of getting semi-permanent mascara in her salon but wanted to try it first. She rang Crybaby and apparently I am the nearest salon to her. Now I am about 60 miles away and she would need a patch test and it's a long way to come once never mind twice.
I told her I would see if there is either a Myscara or Xaggerate therapist that will be nearer for her, so is there anyone near Newtown that offers semi-permanent mascara?
Thanks

Hi sorry my geography is rubbish where is Newtown? I have a salon in Chippenham, Wiltshire we are doing the cry baby training next week.

Xx

It's Powys in Wales :biggrin:

We are still a bit far away then. Hope you find somewhere.

I'm the trainer for MYscara for North Wales, based on Pen Llyn......still a long way away, but I'm happy to provide any help I can x

Ha thats where I am from originally! I most likely know the salon owner!!!! That is the problem with that area, its really in the sticks!!! Could you not post her a sample to patch test herself? Im sure she would be perfectly capable?

Is there no-one close?

Hi,

As the Distributor for Wales for MYscara, if you would like to PM me her/your email address, I will see if I can help xx

Latest posts

Back