Semi permenant lashs crossing over!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy123

Reaction score
Hi geeks, does anyone have any idea why semi permenant lashs start to cross over? I am thinking that the lash maybe too heavy on the clients natural ones??
any ideas would be appreciated.xxxx

Hi geeks, does anyone have any idea why semi permenant lashs start to cross over? I am thinking that the lash maybe too heavy on the clients natural ones??
any ideas would be appreciated.xxxx

Hiya, what length are the lashes you are putting on? and thickness? Has the client got naturally short lashes, are the natural lash growing straight to begin with? How long have you been lashing?

There could be alot of reasons, dont forget the lash extension is only an extension of the natural lash!!! If the lashes have grown out slightly and due for an infill they can start to cross and swivell, if you are putting very long lashes on a client who has quite short lashes they may be too long, if the client is an older lady it maybe that the lash extension is too heavy for her natural lash, its quite hard to say without knowing a bit more but they would be my first thoughts,

hope that helps xx

Yip, Agree with above.

Generally means extensions are too heavy, too long, or growing out and need removed and replaced. Obvioulsy if clients own lashes grow at awkward angles, lash extensions will emphasize this too.

HTH x

thanks for the replies, the clients lashs were quite fine but nothink i havent seen before. I have been lashing for 9 months now and done alot of them. I think it may be the weight of them I will have a look soon.
thanks again,x

Just another thought............

I use the disposable mascara brushes during lash application to brush through the lashes and give it away to client at the end and advise them to gently brush their lashes in the morning to keep things tidy.

If you don't already do this it really helps.

I agree with the above, except one thing, it doesn't mean that if client has natural lashes that cross each other than extensions will only emphasise it. There is a technique to apply fake eyelashes so that they have a good bond and do not repeat shape of bad natural lash. I have a lot of clients coming to me because their natural lashes are awful and because they see how mice and neat all of them look after. Make sure you apply all fake eyelashes in one direction.

I agree with the above, except one thing, it doesn't mean that if client has natural lashes that cross each other than extensions will only emphasise it. There is a technique to apply fake eyelashes so that they have a good bond and do not repeat shape of bad natural lash. I have a lot of clients coming to me because their natural lashes are awful and because they see how mice and neat all of them look after. Make sure you apply all fake eyelashes in one direction.

Totally agree with this! there is actually a photo in my album of a client with very crossed over natural lashes, and her extensions after. feel free to have a look xxx

Hi :)
How do you get them to go one way if the lash isn't going that way? Do you just bond them at the bottom? ive looked at your lashes and they are fab :) x

Totally agree with this! there is actually a photo in my album of a client with very crossed over natural lashes, and her extensions after. feel free to have a look xxx

Your album makes me realise I still have sooooo much to learn :cry::cry: They are fab!

I am really interested in the technique to correct wonky lashes. At our training, we were told that the false lash is only ever an extension of the natural lash so will always lie in the same direction. (made sense at the time)!

However, if there is a way to correct awkward lashes I would Love, Love, Love to learn about it.

xx

Latest posts

Back