Send me your pics!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanny

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my first post in here so go easy on me, ok? :Scared: You probably know me better as 'my other half'. That's the other half of jackiemc by the way. I call her 'my better half', she calls me 'my other half', go figure!

Anyway, down to business. I'm looking to add some more nail pics to our Guests Gallery. So I'm posting this in case you weren't around when the original thread was posted. Basically, the Guests gallery is a collection of nail pics from artists all over the world, some very seasoned and professional campaigners and others who are just starting out but who are nonetheless, pretty good at what they're doing. So if you fit into either of these categories and would like some of your work displayed, just let me know and I'll get straight back to you. If your pics are displayed, you will of course, get full credit for your work plus a link* back to your site from the gallery page. There are some helpful suggestions on the Gallery page to help you take quality photos of your nails. That's it for now, nothin' else to add except......

Send me those pics!!!

*I hope to post some help with regards to all those here who operate their own website. Some topics covered will be: the importance of 'linking' for your website, getting found by the search engines, making your site more user-friendly, etc.

Hey Sean ! welcome to geek, well in your own name at least as we all know you've been on here before impersonating a lady !! lol

kx

Hi Seanny. Glad to see some other halves getting involved on the site...my hubby is a chef, maybe I could get him to post a few recipes lol!!

Can't wait to see your techie tips as I'm a real technophobe...only just sussed out how to get close ups on my digi camera!

Take care.

Is nowhere sacred????? :smack:

JackieMc said:
Is nowhere sacred????? :smack:
Lmao you two! :wink2:
Sean Ill send you some of my pics as soon as I sort them :)

Hi Karren. You'll be pleased to know that I'm going 'straight' from here on in.;)

nails@42ndstreet Get yer hubby in here!! We'll have a right old mish-mash of talent. Mind you we'll probably have to change the name of the site. Maybe something along the lines of:

The Nail Food Tech
'The best food served by pc nerds with loverly nails'

I think I might have something here, I hope Sam goes with me on this. *LOL*​

Jackie, my little nest of Vipers!! Shall we dance?
1367.gif

Thanks Glo, I look forward to receiving them.​

Hai
I have send you pictures yesterday
Thank you for your email back.

greeeting Jolan from the netherlands

Hi Josje. Thanks for your lovely pics. I've added them to the Gallery.

Thanks Sarah Lou for those pics, I've added them to the Guests Gallery along with a 2nd link back to your site. Any other takers?? This offer can't last forever folks!! *L*

Thanks for your pics Nidia, I've added them to the Gallery. :)

Hay sean,

Noticed that my picks are gone from your gallery :(

No Linda, your pics are there, are you looking at the correct page?

Hello I will send some pics to you not sure if you already have some as we are linked already but I will check and send some different ones if you have some already of mine.

thanks loo x

I recieved your pics Lucy, lovely work as always. I've added them to the Gallery, thanks a million. :wink2:

Thanks hun, if you need anymore give me a shout!

Loo x

New pics added to our Gallery. Some gorgeous nails sent to us by Elly from http://home.hetnet.nl/~absolutely-fabulous/ There's lots more at her site for those of you who are looking for inspiration.

One of the Nail Geeks' resident artists, Christie from www.christiesnails.com has also sent some of her finest work. We really appreciate it, thanks.

HI

I visited your links page and wow you have loads of them!!! lol It was good to have a look at everyone's sites on there and the nail galleries some lovely work. It was a bit like a mini geek members page lol!! Anyway I am off to have a look at some of the other nail site links I didnt have a chance to look at yesterday from your site.
Catch ya laters x

Glad you like it Lucy. 'A mini-geek site'? ........... now that's nice *S*

Hi Seanny & JackieMC!

As you can see I've followed your tip on coming to the nail geek......it's fabulous to be here!!!!!!!
So much reading to catch up on.....lol
I've allready sent you some of my pics last week, and I'm very happy to see you've allready put them in your gallery!!
Thanx!!

Greetz, Elly

You are making me shy now!!!! lol

Latest posts

Back