sending images in high res

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
can anyone help, I have sent some images by email and they are low res apparently and they need to be high res, does anyone know how to do this?? thanks:)

i havent a clue but i would be intrested to know how to do it ... lol xx

Send them in original format Jac (without any resizing). I've done that before and it worked ok.
hth's

If your camera is capable .............sometimes on the camera it has different settings for the mega pixles ......ie: some cameras up to 8 mega pixles

the higher the pixles the better the pic....

at leased thats what my camera instructions say....

I can only help with them being taken.....as for sending them....I haven't a clue.....sorry.....

If your camera is capable .............sometimes on the camera it has different settings for the mega pixles ......ie: some cameras up to 8 mega pixles

the higher the pixles the better the pic....

at leased thats what my camera instructions say....

I can only help with them being taken.....as for sending them....I haven't a clue.....sorry.....

Yes this is right, the higher the pixels, the better the pictures. A higher resolution is better for larger prints.A lower resolution is normally used if you want to print on small objects i.e. labels etc. or want to store more pics on your cf card. hth a bit:)

I think the pic has to be taken in the high resolution in the first place, don't know if you can change it after.

Latest posts

Back