sensitive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
hi i suffer really bad from itchy legs when i shave after a few days my legs itch really bad its left scars now they look horrible its got to the stage where i wont shave for about 1 week now :eek: i know but i cant stand it they get so sore and itchy they start to bleed, so has anyone got any ideas how i can stop this i have really sensitive skin ive tried shaving gel after shave care but still the same please help!!!

hi i suffer really bad from itchy legs when i shave after a few days my legs itch really bad its left scars now they look horrible its got to the stage where i wont shave for about 1 week now :eek: i know but i cant stand it they get so sore and itchy they start to bleed, so has anyone got any ideas how i can stop this i have really sensitive skin ive tried shaving gel after shave care but still the same please help!!!

First I would say stop shaving,start waxing.This will solve many problems.Sounds like you have shaving rash.Then I would say
use Australian Bodycare hand and body lotion.

I can honestly say that it has made the most hugely difference to my legs.

I was using allsorts but now I use this cream twice a day and know itchiness whatsoever.It can be used straight after waxing as can any of their products.

Try it I am sure you will be delighted.

Have just had a look and this is NOT Australian Bodycare product
I wouldn't get anything from Ebay.You dont know what you are getting.Go to a Australian Bodycare stockist.It should cost approx £11.00 for 250ml but it does come smaller for less.

It really is the bees knees and I am sure it will help.But.....you must stop shaving as well as this is a well known factor in causing rashes.HTH

This is quite common if you don't exfoliate before shaving or if your shaving when too cold. This might sound strange but if your legs are goosepimplie(!) and you shave you are cutting the top off of the pimples and creating a rash. Waxing would be better for you,

hth's

Latest posts

Back