Sephora, make-up ladies look!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Lady Powderpuff~

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I may be telling you something you already know here, please forgive me if I am!

I was thrilled to bits when I went on Sephoras website today to find they now do mail order and post to us here in the UK! Only a few months ago they didn't.

This is a dream come true for me, although my debit card is now quivering in my purse!!

Best wishes all xx

Oh my! I'm away to check if they deliver to Ireland! My purse hopes they don't 😱

Amanda xx

I was really excited...until i saw the p&p :cry:

Oh dear...just been on the website again.

It's like being a kid in a sweet shop!

Xx

Hiw much is p&p I can't find it?!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

£10 flat rate if you spend £70 I think. Don't get too excited though... There's a lot of restricted stuff.

Although good news is no customs charges! Sephora include it in the postage.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm mad that they don't ship half the stuff aswell! If it's below £70 it's £15.40 😔

you can only order certain brands too.. you cant order from dior, urban decay, nars and a few others.

you can only order certain brands too.. you cant order from dior, urban decay, nars and a few others.
I think it's to stop us ordering brands we can get here but might be a bit cheaper over there!

I was super excited for a minute or 2, then realised that none of the brands I would actually buy are ones we can't get here anyway.

I remember the sephora store at bluewater shopping centre.... it needs to come back!!!

They used to have a store in Milton Keynes for a while, so sad it disappeared!! I could have kept them open on my own with my makeup addiction!! :lol:

What a shame the postage is high and they don't post their whole range. I think I will just have to sit here and weep now!

X

What's the excitement about Sephora, out of curiosity?

We have one near where I live but it is expensive and normally full of young girls.

Oh now lucky you are to have one near where you live!

I just loved visiting Sephora because as a makeup 'enthusiast' it was literally, for me, like being a kid in a sweet shop! I didn't know which way to turn first.

It was just a gorgeous store and having so much quality makeup and accessories in one place was wonderful!

X

Latest posts

Back