September Feeling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
I don't know about you but September always has that "start of term" feeling.

I love that feeling....new term, new teacher and year in school, new course in college or new level.

New bag, new pencil case, new pens, new folder.

I've booked some gerard's training for September 2nd so I can quench my thirst for learning.....whats everyone else got planned.

i am like it too , lol infact i have already been buying more fall decortations , lol ..course wise i have got a viv cat one in october ...also hopiing to do another haircourse before xmas .. and hopefully one with with some lady at guru holisitics ;) for ayurvedic foot treatments x

September is like a second chance New Years Eve/ new years resolution. Everything seems that bit clearer. it is a lovely month!

Well Im going to do pedicure and minx class oh and launch by business by xmas. Sooo excited and finally almost finished my website.

Good luck to everyone and happy new year :lol:

I LOVE September...cooler weather, autumn fashions, the smell of burning leaves in the air, the fall colors, etc. I could go on and on. :)

I love September, I always loved the start of term.. I guess I've always been a geek :green:

For September I have a lift prevention course, October rebalancing and November Master application, so I have some hard work to get practising for.
I also look forward to the schools getting back so I have some days free, I'll then get marketing to fill them up asap.
I have a wedding in April so I need to work hard, from September I can fill my days again!

OOh no i don't like it.To me its the end of summer and of light long days.I hate winter and the cold and grey and could quite happily hibernate until the lovely spring comes back again.

Apart from disruptions on the roads, I actually love winter. I love the crisp feeling in the air, when it snows and I don't have to drive anywhere, getting all wrapped up. Staying in and the house is lovely and warm and you don't have to go outside.

This September will bring me closer to going on holiday on October. 

I have my tan training, gel extension training, ordering everything for those and Shellac then opening my business... Busy month!! But sooooo excited!!

I'm really looking forward to September! The kids go back to school (woohoo!) and I'm planning a big advertising push, to really get my name out there and get as busy as I can. My aim is to be working 9am - 3pm 5 days a week, rather than the 16 hours I do now. So I'm pretty excited about September!

I love September as its my Birthday the big 21!! lol also i'm opening up my home salon woohoo! so many exciting things happen in September! I really look forward to the autumn weather so i can get my jumpers back out again :)

I'm learning spray tanning this September so really looking forward to that! And embarking on a diet for xmas so not looking forward so much to that lol!

Happy 21st gemgem675!

I love, love, love the Autumn and September is the beginning. Just a little teaser of what is to come. Cooler days, watery sunshine and crisp morning frosts. The colour in the trees, your breath in the air. Then comes Halloween and onwards to Christmas. I love all of it. :D

I love, love, love the Autumn and September is the beginning. Just a little teaser of what is to come. Cooler days, watery sunshine and crisp morning frosts. The colour in the trees, your breath in the air. Then comes Halloween and onwards to Christmas. I love all of it. :D

Yes completely took the words right out of my mouth! I've always loved this time of year, its my birthday in October :)
This september there are a few courses I'm planning on doing and hopefully will complete buying our new house- exciting!!

Then before we know it Xmas will be upon us and my wee baby will be 1, love it! xo

Latest posts

Back