Seriously, so angry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stacylouise

Reaction score
Apparently there's this video making the round over facebook and blackberry messenger of that woman beating the baby, who in there right mind would watch something like that? and to make it worse people are passing the link about actually wanting to see this WTF!! i am so angry right now i will never watch this video. People who do watch it need to take a good hard look at themselves and receive mental help because to watch something like that is not right at all!!!!!

rant over, sorry

That is shocking, I haven't heard this story at all, has the mother been arrested?

It isn't something I would want to watch, but I do have to admit to watching something along the same lines with a dog, but the point of it was to keep reposting the video until the man responsible was found.

I've heard about this, several of my friends have seen the video and say its shocking. A Chinese woman beating an 18 month old baby IS shocking. I don't want to see it!

Absolutely disgusting!!! I will never watch it if it comes my way.

Some people are just pure evil and should be put down!!

its the point that people are passing it about, knowing what its about and people want to see it. its vile.

What is wrong with people, how can they do this to that poor little boy .... They should be locked up for life. Makes me so angry

yeah i agree! apparently she got £4,500 to leave the uk. WTF!!!!!!!

I don't open links on facebook anyway & I definitely wouldn't be doing so to watch a video of a mother beating her child.

vulgar woman.

Its so sad that people behave like this when some of us no longer have our children with us, & some women would give there right arm just to be able to have a baby in the first place.

poor baby. x

Disgusting why oh why would a right minded person want to look at this atrocious act .:sad::sad:

It said on AOL news this morning that this is actually a Malaysian woman and the incident happend May last year. She was caught and jailed at the time it happened apparently but it is only now that the video has gone viral. Why anyone would want to watch a child being beaten is beyond me though :( xx

I can't even begin to understand why anyone would want to watch this. I find it quite worrying that people would want to, what does it say about the society we live in? In my eyes anyone who forwarded this video on is also guilty of a crime. Makes me feel sick x

I can't even begin to understand why anyone would want to watch this. I find it quite worrying that people would want to, what does it say about the society we live in? In my eyes anyone who forwarded this video on is also guilty of a crime. Makes me feel sick x
i totally agree about them being guilty too!!

Grr!!!
The sicko that leaked such a video needs locking up.... This can sometimes feed unsavoury characters!
As for the evil cow involved not worth a mention ! X

Latest posts

Back