Set of French tip extensions with gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aydie

Reaction score
Hi,
I am studying nail extensions with gel products at college atm.
This is my first client for a full set at college, I have done some part sets before and a few sets on friends.
What do you think ?
I didnt get a side profile shot, but will try to next time.
Client seemed very happy.

I think they look good, they will improve as you continue to practice at college. Glad your client is happy with them are you? Next time it would be beneficial to have a few more pics from different angles so geeks can comment further.

They look good. Maybe file them more parallel, as they spoon out just a bit. But apart from that, they look good :)

Really nice, only advice is that I think the smile lines are a bit too wide for those nails.

They look good. Maybe file them more parallel, as they spoon out just a bit. But apart from that, they look good :)

Thank-you for this I followed your advice in college those week and this weeks set looked better.

Really nice, only advice is that I think the smile lines are a bit too wide for those nails.
Thank you for the feedback. I let the client choose the length, she wanted them for a special event.
How would you normally guide the client ? Saying they should be shorter for a better look ?

Latest posts

Back