Setting up a home salon please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz012

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am currently looking into setting up a home salon i just don't no were To start what I have to do first would really appreciate some feedback thanks

If you search for home salon using the search tool, this same question has already been asked and answered a lot of times. Hope that helps.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Hi, I'd also start with a very simple business plan - one page would do it - of your business mission, goals and objectives, your target market, products and services, how you will finance the business and a very simple marketing strategy etc. A google search will show any number of templates you can use.

What is your set up budget? What products and equipment do you need? What room are you using? Is the room ready? Are you going to have a website? Prices? Check it's ok with you local council? Insurance? How you going to get clients in? Tax man needs a phone call? How u going to book client, will you have a gap in between clients do no one is waiting. It's worth doing a search because there is loads of helpful info on this good luck

Latest posts

Back