setting up a tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delisnails

Reaction score
Can anyone let me now how to put photos between paragraphs when doing a tutorial, if you just upload them they all end up in a line at the end of the text. As fellow geeks have asked I am doing a tutorial on my sunflowers but can not see how I can put a photo to show what I am explaining in each paragraph.

thanks

sent a jpage just in case are the loaded in your gallery

No they are not, would that make a difference, when I started doing the tutorial I found the page the same as putting pictures on a thread at the end of the document where I want to put them in between paragraphs.

With my 3d tutorial I had to add them as links/script.
The pics are hoasted on my website.
You then right click on a pic, select properties, this will bring up a seperate box.
select & copy the address (URL) section.
Then go to your tutorial.
You will then click on the little pic icon.
This will bring up a box that will request the URL of the image
paste the url in & click on ok
This will add the IMG tags to the URL, and you pic will appear in your page like so......
Glass_tips_thumb(c).JPG

There are many free sites that will hoast your pics. I think PhotoBucket is a popular one. Just remember to watermark images & if you decide to move the images about on your hoast site, you will have to check the tutorial, as the pics may need to be re-done.
Hope this helps you.
Give me a shout if you get stuck!

Latest posts

Back