Setting up a website, help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score
Hello there all!
I am really interested in setting up a website.
I have no clue how to do this and would really appreciate any help or advice anyone could give me.
Does anyone know how much they cost?
Is it a one off payment or do you pay monthly?
Or if anyone has one themselves and would recommend who set theirs up for them I would be very grateful.
Thank you all
Emma
xx:hug:xx

If you post this in Chit Chat, you should get some great responses. The right peeps might not see it in the Introductions forum. Good luck with your site!

Hiya

Try Domain name registration from 123-reg you can buy your www. name form them, a design pack, web trafficking the lot.

I pay £2.50 a yr for my www. address £40 a year for trafficing (puts you on google) and i think its £30 a yr for my design pack, with the design pack you can go in and edit you page any time you like.

Its proper idiot proof as well. I done all mine on my own. (its still under construction mind)

xx

i had the same problem til i found this site

2 min website (type this into google)

its about £75 for the year and its easy to use thier templates to create your own website, add pics, etc and you go into all the major search engines

i really recomend it

i did mine from there

www.perfectfacecosmeticsuk.com Buy False Eyelashes Fake Lashes, Eyebrow Stencil Kits, Eyebrow Powder Make up, Eyebrow Pencils, Eyeshadow Stencil Kits, Lip Scrub Exfoliators and Many More Unique Cosmetics to Create Yourself a 'PERFECTFACE'

ul thank me for this , lol

Can anyone please help me?
I would love to set up a website for the salon but i have not got an idea about how do go about this.
I have seen on here lots of peope have them, and wondered if anyone out they could tell me how to go about getting on set up?
How much are they (on average)
Is it one of payment, or do you pay monthly.
Can anyone recommend their company that they used?
Emma x:irked:

I've merged your threads Emma as you had 2 helpful replies from your first thread :wink2:

Thanks for your replies guys, i will check them out.
cant wait to get one set up, I think it will look more professional.
:):lol::hug::lol::)

i set my website up with strato its very cheap i paid £40 for the yr that was 14 months ago and so far theyve not taken another payment!!!!!!

Photos In Motion - Home

I done mine with freewebs which is ok for now but you can really tell when people have them designed "just for them" I think if you can afford it its definatly the way to go. Also if you get someone else to do it no knowledge is required :green:

Latest posts

Back