Setting up - help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vixster78

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m changing my career and really want to set up a home salon for nails.

I’m utterly confused as to what course to go for to train to become a nail technician.

I currently work full time and have two young children so time and money is an issue, but want to train effectively and properly.

I’ve seen mixed reviews for next step beauty courses but would rather not just do a home course as I’d like to have a tutor with me when I’m doing it?!

Help!! :oops:

X

I’m looking to do an eyelash extension course but have the same issues, time and money. I’ve beeb looking at next step courses but seems to be lots of negative feedback. Any suggestions would be great

I would very highly rate the CND Sweet Squared courses. I've attended a few and the education has been top notch.

I was looking at doing an online course with next step beauty but seem so unsure because they do seem to be the most affordable

I would very highly rate the CND Sweet Squared courses. I've attended a few and the education has been top notch.
Hi iv just been one their website but can’t find any courses only purchase of products

Latest posts

Back