Severe allergic reaction: my cousin died on Thursday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenimac35

Reaction score
I'm not sure I'm putting this in the right page but I'm sure it will be moved to the correct one if not.

I'm not sure if you all remember my cousin Julie having the severe reaction to a L'Oreal colour exactly 1 year ago, well she was left severly brain damaged and never recovered. She's been in a hospice since. She died on Thursday :(
I thought I'd let you all know as alot of people had asked about her (I just can't find the page it was on)

I'm scared to death about colouring now. Who would have thought a reaction could be so severe!!
Jen xx

Oh god yes I remember I'm really sorry to hear this sending love to you and all your family xxx

how very sad I've often wondered how she was doing, my thoughts are with you and all your family at such a sad time xXx Its tragic that it takes something as devastating as this this to demonstrate the shear importance of skin allergy testing prior to colouring xXx thinking of you xXx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

So sorry to hear of the loss of your cousin. x

I'm so sorry for your loss, I remember your threads from a while back.

Deepest condolences to you and your family xx

Yes I remember! I'm so sorry Jen! We really need to make people more aware of allergic reaction! God bless x

Thank you ❤
She only died on Thursday and the bloody reporters were at my uncles house all day yesterday grrr pathetic people!
Xx

They can't leave it can they! I understand why they want a story, but leave it for a bit will ya!!!! Xxxx

I never seen your post last year but sorry for your loss, I never knew a tint could cause such a bad reaction. Always believed it would be anaphylactic shock. Love sent to you and your family xoxo

Hi Jen,

I certainly remember your post with much sadness. I probably still have the original thread in my subscription if you would like me to link it. I'm not around for a couple of days though so wouldn't be until Tuesday.

My heart felt sympathy goes out to you and your family, it must have been an awful year for you and everyone. If I remember correctly she had young children. All I can say is big hugs and lets hope education is improved after such a sad and un-necessary loss.

Debbie x

I also remember the post, my thought are with the family

Love!! X x

That is so awful. I am so sorry for you and the rest of the family. Thank you for sharing this, I am sure most people would never consider that a reaction could be so severe. I can only hope that the media furore will help to educate more people. xx

How tragic. So sorry for your loss.
Sincere condolences.

So sorry to hear your news, lots of love to you and your family. Xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

I remember your thread and was only thinking about this the other day. I'm so sorry to hear that she died. :sad:

I read this today and can't believe it.

Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family. :hug: xx

Thinking of you and your family :hug:

This is a teribble loss for you and your family, thinking of you so sorry to hear x x x she will be at peace now x x x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

sorry to hear this my condolences , i always skin test even though clients find it an effort i would rather skin test and lose business over it than chance it thinking of you xx

My heart goes out to you and your family. :hug:

Latest posts

Back